Posts by cpanel02:
- Great news: New Mexico Bill SB-53 has passed! Thanks especially to Senator Jeff Steinborn and state Rep. Matthew McQueen for co-sponsoring and introducing SB53.
- The Peace Farm Board Attends Annual Meeting November 1st
- NNSA Finally Starts Overdue Los Alamos Lab Environmental Study for Nuclear Weapons Programs That Are Already Underway
- U.S. House passes bill including Savannah River Site pit production funding recommendation
- ATOMIC MASS – In Santa Fe, an Archbishop calls for nuclear disarmament through faith alone.
- Senate appropriators propose biggest NNSA budget yet; Republicans signal opposition
- Commemorating the Trinity Test in New Mexico on July 16, 2022
- The Alliance for Nuclear Accountability DC Days 2022: The Peace Farm (Virtually) Visits Washington DC
- Pantex focuses on “modernization” with facility upgrades [Pantex Propaganda]
- NNSA Cancels $28B Site Management Deal To Split Work Up